Friday 24 June 2011

love in blue

This is my second attempt. I feel a lot more confident now and I followed all blogs on greeting cards. Got myself a paper cutter tho I have yet to buy the paper shredder introduced by Lin. I got out my printer and after brushing all cobwebs, i started printing words and experimenting with the sizes. I really am absorbed by the wonders of what one can do with papers and there are wonderful tutorials online. I am not new to blogging but I am not that skillful at it so i have lots to learn about linkings and uploading videos and images. But knowing my enthusiasm when finding something new and exciting, I am sure I will be able to do all those (albeit with a little help from my nephews Shafiq and Hakeem). So here is the second project with quilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment